A "no action" wager results from the following conditions. It means the wagered amount is returned to the player.
- If a pitcher is listed in your baseball wager and there is a pitcher change, the bet will be no action
- Games that tie on a straight wager are "no action"
- On "total" bets the outcome is exactly the amount
- For Parlays, a no action will revert the parlay down to one less. If you have a 4 team parlay and 1 game is "no action" it will revert to a three team parlay instead
- On a teaser a 'Tie' or 'No Action' and a 'Win' on a two team teaser shall constitute a 'No Action' wager. A 'Tie' or 'No Action' and a 'Loss' on a two team teaser shall constitute a 'Losing' wager
There will be no Steve Davidowitz' Weekly Handicapping Challenge this weekend.
The Challenge will resume on Sunday Jan 1, 2006.
Congratulations to DT
for winning this week's Handicapping Contest